Save money, increase profits & allow your business to run more efficiently.
Welcome to the official Project Energy website
Energy reduction experts
Helping you save money and growing your business by allowing to run more efficiently.
We have more than 30 years’ experience in looking after buildings and now help reduce your business costs and carbon emissions by significantly reducing the amount of energy your business consumes. We understand the grant schemes that are available and different finance options that will best suit your needs
We manage the whole process from initial site survey and a lighting re-design, all the way through to the installation and commissioning. Our designs will maximise savings and minimise the installation cost whilst also ensuring excellent lighting quality to current recommended levels.
Includes a full survey and redesign of your system to ensure the new lighting is to the recommended levels, maximising electricity savings & minimising the capital cost of conversion.
Solar and battery storage as a capital investment or through a Power Purchase Agreement (PPA) with no up-front cost and guaranteed electricity bill savings and carbon reductions.
Energy savings expert
Using our wealth of experience to develop an integrated energy strategy for your business, to help you maximise the grants available and access other funding solutions including no up front cost options.
The scale of savings and the quality of light we deliver will surprise you.
How we can help you
Our smart technology
Below are just a few reasons as to why you should make the switch to LED.
- You will save money and reduce your carbon emissions.
- You will increase profits.
- You will improve the quality of light in your workplace and that can decrease complaints from staff and increase their productivity and the quality of their work.
- All of the products we install come with a comprehensive warranty of up to 8 years
- We will always redesign your lighting as we can usually reduce the number of fittings to reduce both running and installation costs.
- We take care of any ceiling alterations that result from the redesign and clean up thoroughly after ourselves.
- We will work proactively with you to minimise any disruption to the day to day running of your business including working at night time or weekends if necessary.
- The old tubes and bulbs are removed and disposed of in accordance with the WEEE regulations.
- The fittings we remove are taken for recycling by EMERGE Recycling and the income generated supports the Fareshare Greater Manchester charity.
Why Choose us
Grants and Finance
Fully integrated energy strategy
30 Years experience
We were trying to both reduce our carbon footprint and save money at the same time. We have achieved our goal. The personnel who carried out the electrical work could not have been any more pleasant, efficient, clean, competent nor flexible. Apart from the initial project we have used their services over and over again. They worked at any time we requested them to work, especially evenings and weekends.
We used Project Energy Ltd on recent project to replace all our lighting with energy efficient LED fittings.
We had applied for EU funded Resource Efficiency Grant and Andy was very helpful at this early stage, helping us through the maze of paperwork. Once we had been accepted on the grant scheme the actual installation was a dream. Andy ensure all the material and access equipment was on site before work commenced, the electricians arrived and work was completed in 2 days.
And the finished job? The new lights are amazing! The office is so much brighter, but not at all glaring – more a natural light than the old stuff. We are also extremely happy with the high level bay lights in the warehouse where 2 new LED’s have replaced 10 fluorescent tubes and give a much better working environment.
Reach out and say hello, we are always happy to help and advise in any way we can.
Book a consultation.
We love people and also happen to be people pleasers. If you have any questions or would like to know more click on the contact button below to speak to one of our agents.